Madagascar SB Hacked Up Madagascar SB Hacked Up

Your other submission

Hey, I just saw your other submission that just got blammed. It wasn't bad, but I didn't have time to review it so i'll do it here. The first thing you need to do (in the kirby sprite animation) is make the hitbox for the text buttons bigger. It's too hard to try and click the actual text as a button to continue. It's very easy to make the hitbox bigger. There alot of good websites to learn from, like flashkit .com As long as you keep trying you'll get alot better, and learn alot of tricks. You can email me if you want help.

Don't ever give up. Ever.

NuBatman responds:

Thanks for reviewing the other one. As I wrote on there, I just started recently.

I'll have something better posted in the future.

Munglar Munglar

Awsome game, alot of bugs

Me > J00

Wadezilla responds:

MUNGLAR > ME > J00

Stick RPG Stick RPG

great job

OK, i thought this was an awsome game, but the only thing i wanted to comment on was while reading the instructions you said "your now in the second dimension" , but we are in 4th dimensions right now, so it should really be the 5th dimension that this game takes place in. or really the 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th..... but 2nd is fine :)

Arcade Retrollection Arcade Retrollection

How'd ya do it...

I thought it was awsome, so you wouldnt be thinking of releasing the source, would ya?

the real pacman the real pacman

I agree

I agree with Slim_JT, it was like pacman on drugs